Did the Hearts reset?

keyokku.5412

I remember doing a lot of hearts on the first or second day of release, and now when I'm going back to purchase from heart vendors for the Griffon achievements, they're back to square one. Even for example, the Jackal heart. I have the Jackal, there's no way I didn't do the heart. Did a patch reset this? I basically have to repeat everything.

Okay the repeatable thing sounds good, but it should say Repeat this for a reward, sort of message, as HP do. And if it already counted for map completion, maybe it shouldn't provide a notice of map completion each time, that's a bit misleading. I'd say ideally, the vendor should be unlocked despite not re-doing it each time. Re-doing would provide rewards etc. I think it needs to be clearer, otherwise it appears like a bug or reset.

It's the same way with the living world season 3 maps like Bitterfrost Frontier, Ember Bay, Lake Doric, etc.

But it lets you purchase certain items from them (depending on map) once per day per heart. For PoF maps, you can purchase 5 chest keys once per day per heart. The only downside is having to complete the hearts each day just to buy from them.

Archived