How do you get to the vistas in Zagnour Cliffs and The Necropolis in Domain of Vabbi PoF?

Suziana.3759

Do you mean the one northeast of zangour cliffs?If so: This one is just sitting out in the open, use your skimmer to hover over the hazardous brand crystals until you get to the ruin the vista is on, then just hop up the ruined pieces until you get to the safety of the dome the vista is inIf not: Then you might mean the one in the hanging gardens, for this you need Jackal Mastery 3 to use the sand portals at the bottom of the building then do a short puzzle of identical rooms with 4 portals to get to it, what worked for me was left > right > center but im not sure if that's only for the portal i entered.

For the one at the Necropolis: This one is on the dome roof of the big building, along a tiny ridge, you can ride all the way up the cliff where the Taimi contact point is then raptor jump to the nearby spire, springer up to the top of the spire, then raptor jump to the ledge on the roof and just walk around to the vista.

Or if you have a griffon mount: just fly to these places.

@Nasuradin.8495 said:If not: Then you might mean the one in the hanging gardens, for this you need Jackal Mastery 3 to use the sand portals at the bottom of the building then do a short puzzle of identical rooms with 4 portals to get to it, what worked for me was left > right > center but im not sure if that's only for the portal i entered.

For the puzzle one, it's actually possible to glide in, if you get high enough with your Springer first (the "hills" in the back for example). You can glide in above the windows, the openings there are big enough to let you through.

I must say I really love the way Anet have made it possible to find different solutions to things like this in this expansion, kind of feels like the original Deus Ex in that regard - well done!

• 5 weeks later...

@Nasuradin.8495 said:If not: Then you might mean the one in the hanging gardens, for this you need Jackal Mastery 3 to use the sand portals at the bottom of the building then do a short puzzle of identical rooms with 4 portals to get to it, what worked for me was left > right > center but im not sure if that's only for the portal i entered.

For the portal I entered, it ended up being reverse for the first steps --> right, then left, then center.Thanks for providing an answer though! I was trying to figure this out and there had to be some pattern of some sort.

• 1 month later...

@Nasuradin.8495 said:Do you mean the one northeast of zangour cliffs?If so: This one is just sitting out in the open, use your skimmer to hover over the hazardous brand crystals until you get to the ruin the vista is on, then just hop up the ruined pieces until you get to the safety of the dome the vista is inIf not: Then you might mean the one in the hanging gardens, for this you need Jackal Mastery 3 to use the sand portals at the bottom of the building then do a short puzzle of identical rooms with 4 portals to get to it, what worked for me was left > right > center but im not sure if that's only for the portal i entered.

For the one at the Necropolis: This one is on the dome roof of the big building, along a tiny ridge, you can ride all the way up the cliff where the Taimi contact point is then raptor jump to the nearby spire, springer up to the top of the spire, then raptor jump to the ledge on the roof and just walk around to the vista.

Or if you have a griffon mount: just fly to these places.

Yeah but there are Vetrans Zagonur Cliffs one and cant combat them from my skimmer. And when I jump off I die because cant get up to do the dome because of the Vetrans. Any suggestion is welcome.

Archived