Anet please take QOL improvments more seriously

@Gehenna.3625 said:Perhaps you could actually play other games because by this list you clearly haven't. Do mind that my reply was to someone who said that GW2 does it better than other games. Most of these listed items are done just the same in other games and some of them are done better in other games.

All that bravado and you can only mention one example?

@Gehenna.3625 said:SWTOR for example, which I did play for 6 years, has the possibility to queue for PvP from anywhere AND also queue AT THE SAME TIME for other things like dungeons and raids. I find their wardrobe system better as well because you can have up to 16 tabs with different looks that you can just switch between. Cascade recipe system is not needed there because they don't have such a convoluted cascade system which is actually something that I find a negative to begin with. So don't put things on this list that are QoL improvements when it's just a design choice that created the issue to begin with. I mean when people have to make a site like gw2efficiency to deal with a bunch of that convoluted stuff you know the game isn't doing you any favors in the QoL department.

For starters, don't assume that feature X or Y is "useless" just because you don't use it. Some games don't have cascade recipes and you need to spent HOURS back in forth between wiki and the game trying to create a logical sequence to more complex craftings. This is not how "QoL" works.Quality of Life changes are NOT features, they are addictions that makes an already existent feature more comfortable, effective and practical to use.

SWOTR wardrobe may indeed, be better than GW2 wardrobe thanks to that one single extra feature, but keep in mind that Gw2 released the feature on April 2014, while SWOTR did it a whole year later, april 2015.

Lastly, I have to laugh at your opinion of Gw2efficiency, if you wanna burn so much I will leave you to yourself.

@Gehenna.3625 said:So please, don't just make a list if you can't back it up. You need to play more games if you think that no games do this and do at least some of it better. And really, you are right, this game doesn't have the option to save builds like GW1 has. So don't act like what we got instead is better. GW1 still wins that one.

I'm not saying GW2 isn't doing anything but to claim it's the best and does things better than other games is just a total and utter bs story.

No one ever said that. You said that you didn't believed that GW2 invested in QoL and asked a list. I made the list. Now you said that I, the guy who made a small list, that I don't play enough MMos. Wanna a list of those as well?

Why don't you go search the whole darn web and research a SINGLE game that has, across all game modes, a bigger list of QoL changes than GW2 so that we can have a real comparison?

Archived