warclaw helmet can be consumed without unlocking the achievement.

@Bish.8627 said:Just did the same thing now. Hopped on an alt that didn't have the points spent when I got the helmet. Kind of silly really, all that would need to happen is the mount to unlock as the achievement happens or as soon as the point is spent.

look at the post above yours, that i probably made while you were typing .

@MUDse.7623 said:

@John Cross.6748 said:Same here. I unlocked the achievements, completed the reward track, opened the chest, consumed the helmet....and nothing. I was in the pvp lobby, so maybe the messed up the achievement by making it dependant on the map you're in? Also the vendor does not sell anything but the contract to me, which makes no sense that no one thought on adding the other items on a diferent tab, just in case.P.S:Also aparently I messed up too, because the reward track I finished was the Silverwastes one, so first of all, I didn't get the right reward because it gave me the warclaw chest instead, and second, if they fix it the only way to check if I have it or not would be the track completion and I don't have that. Great...

they fixed this issue already by adding the item if you consumed it to the warclaw tamer npc in the mist where you buy 2 other parts aswell. so just go there and buy it for 0. you actually do get 5 skirmish tickets for free with that fix. (you also can get those tickets if you didnt fail like us :3 )

The vendor I was talking about was the warclaw tamer, so no fix for me. Probably the helmet appears if you've compleated the track, and like I said before I did the wrong one, compleating the silverwastes one and loking the reward of it forever. There are multiple levels of fail on this and I hit every single one of them.

@John Cross.6748 said:

@John Cross.6748 said:Same here. I unlocked the achievements, completed the reward track, opened the chest, consumed the helmet....and nothing. I was in the pvp lobby, so maybe the messed up the achievement by making it dependant on the map you're in? Also the vendor does not sell anything but the contract to me, which makes no sense that no one thought on adding the other items on a diferent tab, just in case.P.S:Also aparently I messed up too, because the reward track I finished was the Silverwastes one, so first of all, I didn't get the right reward because it gave me the warclaw chest instead, and second, if they fix it the only way to check if I have it or not would be the track completion and I don't have that. Great...

they fixed this issue already by adding the item if you consumed it to the warclaw tamer npc in the mist where you buy 2 other parts aswell. so just go there and buy it for 0. you actually do get 5 skirmish tickets for free with that fix. (you also can get those tickets if you didnt fail like us :3 )

The vendor I was talking about was the warclaw tamer, so no fix for me. Probably the helmet appears if you've compleated the track, and like I said before I did the wrong one, compleating the silverwastes one and loking the reward of it forever. There are multiple levels of fail on this and I hit every single one of them.

probably yes, i did have both when they added that fix so i dunno to wich one it is tied.

Anet never seem to learn from the past and seem content to shoot-themselves-in-the-foot and ruin for many what would have been very good work. Was it VITAL to combine reward and achievement tracks plus vendor to unlock? Didn't they know of the past problems with this approach? Its like creating a beautiful work of art only to beat your customer over their head with it.

I spent most of my spare time this weekend getting the reward track, the achievement track, and finding the vendor and STILL no poodle. Midnight Sunday night and hacked-off to say the least. Not the first time either ….

Archived