Combine all three legendary backpacks into 1 super legendary like Eternity

8 hours ago, Warbie.9360 said:

Shouldn't bump this, but i didnt realize it got any responses really. So now that armory is out and you would keep your legendary backpacks. I still think this would be a good idea. What is the purpose of having 3 legendary backpacks but i can only use 1. I want to show my dedication to getting the backpack from all 3 modes, but i can only wear 1 at a time. It can be a totally new skin. It doesnt even have to be shiny. I just want it to show my dedication to getting them all. Give it Golden fractal spikes, flames from warbringer, and add the mother of pearl glass and some bronze, it can be a monstrosity even. I just dont see an incentive to get more than 1 of them, but I like the achievements for them. 

Don't know if this will solve your problem or you may already know about it, but You can toggle a glider randomizer button and add all your 3 lege backs as favourites. So you will be able to show all of them off. At least when gliding. As for the backpack skin, I just use diffrent eq templates for various builds so I can show off more of my stuff.

• Sad 1