Your ideas for new maps/gamemodes

Tycura.1982

@Tycura.1982 said:I've been seeing a lot of comments about this WoW valley > @"spectrito.8513" said:

Something like vanilla wow alterac valley, up to 24hours long games PvP everywhere, large/small scale fights, lots of funI've never played it. What's it like?

it's hard to tell in a post with a few words because it was really complex.But if i had to describe i would say it's kinda a moba map with one single line with towers along the way and a main tower located at the base of each team with tons of other objectives spread on the map.In order to win a game you have to kill the Lord inside the main tower.You could just rush straight away to enemy lord but it would be insanely hard because the Lord is guarded by 8 boss-like lieutenantsAnd there's why towers are so important, each time you captured a tower 1 the main Lord loses a buff and 1 lieutenant is despawned from his side, making it easier to kill the Lord.This is just a brief summary , there's MUCH more into it.

Here's a video of a 8hours long AV mostly showing the skeletons on the ground, each skeleton represents a player's death

There are other videos on youtube if you wanna see for yourself a full gameplay, games range from 20min (Lord rush) up to more 24hours if one team decides to turtle.

It's similar to WvW, a PvPvE map but each objetive really mattered in order to win, but people didnt cared to win, they were there mostly for the PvP experience, maybe it comes down to the unique PvP system vanilla wow have, but thats another thing.

Archived