Mount control issues bug

I've had a couple of issues crop up recently, mostly on the griffon since that's the mount that I use the most, but it's happened on previous mounts before. I'll mainly be talking about the griffon just because it happened right now and it's fresh on my mind.

Occasionally the griffon will stop responding to the 'd' key, and even just now in mid flight the griffon only responded to the 'a' key to turn left, would slightly turn left when hitting the 'd' key and responded weirdly to both dive and swoop (the engage ability) when in mid air, giving the air dash dive animation without the griffon actually diving or indeed even gaining speed. This happens only when mounted, and the issue is resolved after dismounting and remounting again. It's also a really rare occurrence, which is why I haven't reported it before. Doesn't seem to be a hardware issue since that's never happened while in combat. before I've had issues where mounts would ONLY turn one direction, but it seemed like a 'sticky' key situation (since the mount would keep turning without any prompt, pressing the opposite direction stopped the mount from rotating and pressing the spinning direction key once made it stop rotating and fixed the issue) so it made me think it might have been a hardware issue, but since that's stopped for ages now without me making any repairs on my laptop, it makes me think both are in game bugs, one of which seems fixed by now at least.

Archived