Changes in Guild Hall resource nodes?

They should all reset daily. You can only harvest from one guild hall's nodes per day unless the nodes are at different tiers of completion. Is it possible that one of your guilds that no longer seems to reset daily recently upgraded the nodes?

• 1 month later...

Bit late, but just for information. I have noticed that I can gather nodes in all three guild halls again. I think that some nodes are at same level, at least I haven't seen them upgraded. Not sure about this, but I think the system has been intentionally changed and it came with one of the updates we got this summer.

@TamX.1870 said:Bit late, but just for information. I have noticed that I can gather nodes in all three guild halls again. I think that some nodes are at same level, at least I haven't seen them upgraded. Not sure about this, but I think the system has been intentionally changed and it came with one of the updates we got this summer.

That is easy to check. Just talk to the workshop NPC in each guild hall while repping the respective guild and check their highest Synthesis Output level. It goes from 1 to 4 or lv 0 if a guild doesn't have that upgrade at all.

Archived