lost skyscale

@gashen.3874 said:this has always been a problem in guild wars 1and 2 anet drop thigs on you with no information what so ever and leave you to it.

You get one of these treats unlocked at the start of the Skyscale Lost collection for free, as well as the recipe for crafting others....it is even written in the description of the item that it lets you skip stuff, so.......

@gashen.3874 said:I would like to thank everybody for there helpful comments, and helping me to overcome these horrible jumping puzzles.I had no idea you could give a treat to the skyscale and thus overcome any problems you may encounter.this has always been a problem in guild wars 1and 2 anet drop thigs on you with no information what so ever and leave you to it.anyway once again thanks for all your help/

The Wiki (link above and accessible in-game) will always offer information on all things GW2.

Good luck.

It wasn't actually that bad. I hadn't done any of them before and had some fun with most. I did end up using 3 pungent treats to skip the leyline anomaly and the two really long puzzles. A mesmer helped on one but I could have done it myself on the next try. I really hope you've already started on the saddle mats though or your head will explode when you see what's required.