BHDA 2v2 Community Tournament

hoLy.4906

Hey GW2 Community, we from BHDA want to do some fun PvP stuff for the community. We are organizing a 2v2 Tournament on the 12.07.2019. There are certain rules for the tournament, because we want to make it about skill and fun. We want to see many creative builds!!! For questions and more info /whisper me (hoLy.4906) and i will invite you to the discord where you can read the rules and register.

@hoLy.4906 said:Hey GW2 Community, we from BHDA want to do some fun PvP stuff for the community. We are organizing a 2v2 Tournament on the 12.07.2019. There are certain rules for the tournament, because we want to make it about skill and fun. We want to see many creative builds!!! For questions and more info /whisper me (hoLy.4906) and i will invite you to the discord where you can read the rules and register.

You'll want to go ahead and post all of the info here, otherwise you're going to see very little player interest.

Just a heads up.

Why not just post everything relevant here instead of forcing people into your discord server first? Probably some don't even have discord at all and most probably don't want to, especially when there's no information so far. Including rules, rewards and stuff.I'd suspect this is also what @Trevor Boyer.6524 meant with

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:(...) post all of the info here (...)

So I'd suggest not involving your discord server for the announcement at all. Maybe offer it as a more in-depth communication channel only but all the relevant stuff should be in the same place as the announcement itself (aka here) in my opinion.

@DoomNexus.5324 For organisation issues having a discord where people register for the tournament is much much helpful.Even tho I think you are right and I will post all the relevant rules here in the forum as well. Thanks for the headsup:

BEHOLD THE COMMUNITY 2V2 TOURNAMENT!

12.07.2019 at 7pm CEST, please register till 11.07.2019 10pm CEST so we can do roster.

Choose your duo partner and prepare to win some free gold!

The tournament will be a 2v2 in a PvP setting using the PvP 2v2 map, Asura Arena.

For registration, each player will pay 10g into the bucket, winner gets it all.

Certain classes and skills will not be allowed which I will note below.

CERTAIN BUILDS WILL BE NOT ALLOWED-Support Firebrand-Support Scrapper-Tempest Support

BANNED ELITE SKILLS AND TRAITS-Elixir X-Rampage-Signet of Humility-Chaotic Interruption (Chaos Traitline Mesmer)

BANNED AMULETS-Knight-Mender-Avatar-Marshal-Harrier-Sage

Rules:

-Kill the enemy team as fast as possible.-2 minute time limit.~Best of 5-Cannot have two classes on the same team, example: No duo Necro.-Cannot have both players using the same amulet

Bring skill and not power-creep specs, the rules have been made specifically for that reason