Request__Weapen Sigil's & Armor Rune's

in mijn tijd dat ik Guildwar 2 speel ben ik niet echt goeie wapen sigil tegen gekomen .dus mijn ID om een verzoek voor betere Sigil .ik heb een id. voor een Nieuw Wapen Sigil. ID Sigil staat hier onder.

In my time that I Play Guildwar 2 i have NOT coma across a really good weapon sigil.So my ID for a request for better Sigil.I have an ID for a New Waapen Sigil. ID Sigil is below.

1e Weapon nieuw Sigil …………………..Power +- 100…………………………………………………. Healing +- 120…………………………………………………. Ferocity +- 120…………………………………………………. Condition +- 205

We already have these types of sigils ingame.

Superior Sigil of Bounty -Gain a charge of +9 concentration each time you kill a foe, five charges if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of Corruption -Gain a charge of +10 condition damage each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of Cruelty -Gain a charge of +10 ferocity each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of Benevolence -Gain a charge that grants 0.5% outgoing healing effectiveness toward other allies each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of Life -Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of Bloodlust -Gain a charge of +10 power each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of Perception -Gain a charge of +10 precision each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.); Superior Sigil of Momentum -Gain a charge of +5 toughness each time you kill a foe, five if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

Superior Sigil of the Stars -Gain a charge of +2 to all stats each time you kill a foe, 5 charges if you kill an enemy player. (Max 25 stacks; ends on down.);

(Only one attribute-stacking sigil can be active at a time.)

that is very beautiful Caedmon.6798 but not the sameEnd you don't get much out of it . Gain a charge of +5 toughness each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 power each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foeSo i need first have to kill one foe for that the Sigil works

@snikisnipe.9106 said:that is very beautiful Caedmon.6798 but not the sameEnd you don't get much out of it . Gain a charge of +5 toughness each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 power each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foeSo i need first have to kill one foe for that the Sigil works

You should do some reading and research on how much 200 stat points are actually worth. Hint: it's a lot. Your sigil idea would create a ton of power creep.

There are already sigils which give permanent benefits to those stats you are asking for. There is Force for 5% damage, Concentration for 10% boon duration (equivalent to 150 stat points of concentration), there is accuracy for 7% crit (equivalent to 147 stat points of precision), there is transference for 10% healing effectiveness and many more.

The stacking sigils which stack up to 25 stacks are very powerful when fully stacked. That's exactly the reason why they need to get stacked up first and are lost on death.

@snikisnipe.9106 said:that is very beautiful Caedmon.6798 but not the sameEnd you don't get much out of it . Gain a charge of +5 toughness each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 power each time you kill a foe . Gain a charge of +10 healing each time you kill a foeSo i need first have to kill one foe for that the Sigil works

For mobs/npc's you'l get one stack per kill but killing other players ( WvW ) it counts as 5 so you would only need to kill 5 players to have the maximum effect on which doesn't take very long in WvW. Going down or dying will remove this effect,which is only fair. Besides the base numbers are higher from lets say bloodlust when maxed being at 250+ power which is 150 higher than your suggestion on a power sigil. If i have the choice between a flat 100+ added power or a sigil i need to stack up which can reach 150 higher id still go for the latter.

@snikisnipe.9106 said:Request__Weapen Sigil's & Armor Rune's

in mijn tijd dat ik Guildwar 2 speel ben ik niet echt goeie wapen sigil tegen gekomen .dus mijn ID om een verzoek voor betere Sigil .ik heb een id. voor een Nieuw Wapen Sigil. ID Sigil staat hier onder.

In my time that I Play Guildwar 2 i have NOT coma across a really good weapon sigil.So my ID for a request for better Sigil.I have an ID for a New Waapen Sigil. ID Sigil is below.

1e Weapon nieuw Sigil …………………..Power +- 100…………………………………………………. Healing Power +- 120////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////2e weapon Nieuw Sigel……………………. Ferocity +- 120………………………….……………………. … Condition Damage +- 205

@snikisnipe.9106 said:

@snikisnipe.9106 said:Request__Weapen Sigil's & Armor Rune's

1e Weapon nieuw Sigil …………………..Power +- 100…………………………………………………. Healing Power +- 120////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////2e weapon Nieuw Sigel……………………. Ferocity +- 120………………………….……………………. … Condition Damage +- 205

Did you forget to add any extra text to this quote?

1e Weapon nieuw Sigil …………………..Power +- 100 Extra Increases Power by 5% for each stack.Maximum 5 stacks…………………………………………………. Healing Power +- 120 Extra Increases Healing by 5% for each stack.Maximum 5 stacks////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////2e weapon Nieuw Sigel……………………. Ferocity +- 120 Extra Increases ferocity by 5% for each stack.Maximum 5 stacks.

………………………….……………………. … Condition Damage +- 205 , this is already added to the Reaper greatsword .why not in a sigil

• 2 months later...