DE WvW roaming- sw/p, rifle

nikelaus.9745

Thank's for making a video, its always good to see new content. I think you would yield better results if you used M7 and Swapped to Rifle more often. Consider using Sigils of Rage and Celerity to make up for the missed quickness from BQoBK.

I use a s/p rifle build myself but took the DE line for the M7. I couple this with quickness out of TR + the haste utility as Quickness makes the s/p set rock. I then add in sigil of severance as I found this provides much more oomph over force given the interrupts you can generate. A variant is to use BqoBk if you want even more quickness as this can be coupled with the Severance sigil to provide +200 power +200 precision while quickness up and 250 precision + 250 ferocity on interrupt.

Nice video .

@babazhook.6805 said:I use a s/p rifle build myself but took the DE line for the M7. I couple this with quickness out of TR + the haste utility as Quickness makes the s/p set rock. I then add in sigil of severance as I found this provides much more oomph over force given the interrupts you can generate. A variant is to use BqoBk if you want even more quickness as this can be coupled with the Severance sigil to provide +200 power +200 precision while quickness up and 250 precision + 250 ferocity on interrupt.

Nice video .

Ah thanks for the recommendation! I’ll try it out :-)