Derank on purpose to have better games ( 1600+ rating = loss loss loss)

Since the population is so low in this game, as soon as you get into higher ratings basically plat 2 + the game will expect you to carry 3 silvers- golds in your team while the enemy is stacked with decent players slightly below your rating. If you want to have an enjoyable experience in this game while solo Qing, as soon as you hit 1600 ish rating, you should literally afk in base 5-7 games until you are in high gold again.

Before people say you lose because " you dont belong there" ill prove to you why its false, as I said in the beginning the game will except YOU to carry the game by YOURSELF which is not possible in a team based game even less if you solo Q, just because you cannot carry 3 silvers in your team it dosent mean you dont belong where you are.

its also why most top players dont play the game or play on alts because you are punished for winning games, the higher elo you are, the worse your teammates will be, thats the worst part, you wont even fight stronger players, you will just fight the same people you were fighting 10 games ago before your win streak but this time you will have 3 silvers on your team instead of 3 plats.

Anyways its not like it matters since theres maybe 3 seasons left before they shut down pvp completly but i was just pointing this out for those who still want to enjoy the game before its dead, if you want to have good balanced games dont go higher than 1600 rating solo Q or else you will be expected to carry 3 silvers vs full plat+ team.

It goes both ways though... I'm sure when you were on your 10 game win streak the enemy team may have had one plat and four silvers.

Although I do agree that the pvp population base is very low and causing games to be a mess right now. This scenario shouldn't happen at all to begin with.