Dragonhunter bow option broken???

Lvl'd my Guardian to 80, chose Dragonhunter and spent my 30 points in bows, and nothing, still won't let me use a bow. Is this a known issue or is there something else preventing it from working. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

You have select dragonhunter as the third trait line(that is the only one that can select an elite spec). Otherwise you only have it unlocked and not actually active but using a partially unlocked elite spec isn't a very good idea unless you are trying to make the game more challenging

@Tekneeq.4302 said:just a heads up so u wont have to make another post cuz this also happend to me.. if u change ur trait at the bottom to something else before u take the bow off,, ull have to switch back to dragon hunter again to remove it

Uhm you don't need to have the dragon hunter spec active to unequip the bow. You simply can go to H -> Equipment and drag another weapon into the slot the bow is in, or rightclick on the bow and choose the unequip option.

@Ronan.9518 said:

@Tekneeq.4302 said:just a heads up so u wont have to make another post cuz this also happend to me.. if u change ur trait at the bottom to something else before u take the bow off,, ull have to switch back to dragon hunter again to remove it

Uhm you don't need to have the dragon hunter spec active to unequip the bow. You simply can go to H -> Equipment and drag another weapon into the slot the bow is in, or rightclick on the bow and choose the unequip option.

wow u kno what i dont think ive ever even tried that brotha! thanks for that info man i appreciate it.. so annoying when i go from pve to pvp lobby and unspec to switch to firebrand and forget to take off bow.. im doing ur idea from now on thanks!>