What map has the best type of farming in the current condition of the game

So I've been tried to gather up some mats mainly for lege and get some extra karma for my skyscale ! I remember the last time I did a legendary was back when Domain of istan was actually alive but after that I am struggling to find a good farming map like Domain of istan used to be.

The fact is that there are not a lot of groups there anymore so I tried to join some SW Riba farms and also went back to HoT for some Tarrir farm, but still I haven't felt the rewards to be the same. One thing that makes me sad about farming in event maps is that most of the event maps that the devs created are pretty much dead, even if we go back to living story 3 and even with the latest map was all the hype the first two weeks and then everyone forgot about it. Last but not least am surprised to see that HoT is much more alive than PoF will ever be.

It's sad to see an expansion like PoF to be that empty and its even more sad that devs are more interested on re-adding festivals and things that existed for years now. Any way bakc to the main topic ! In terms of numbers and better rewarding which map is considered the "best" or "better" to farm currently in the game ? Also If anybody knows any other method or cycle to gather up mats and karma I am I would be pleased to know !!

Probably Dragonfall still, to be honest, even after the heavy nerf. It's still good, especially if you get an efficient group at clearing all the preevents.Edit: Part of why the LS3 maps aren't as profitable is that they drop unbound magic and not volatile magic. VM is FAR more worthwhile. FAR.

@"Etria.3642" said:Probably Dragonfall still, to be honest, even after the heavy nerf. It's still good, especially if you get an efficient group at clearing all the preevents.Edit: Part of why the LS3 maps aren't as profitable is that they drop unbound magic and not volatile magic. VM is FAR more worthwhile. FAR.

The "heavy nerf" turned out to be a buff apparently. Less Ecto, more value.