No New Elite Specs?!

I dont understand why this event was made, the whole concept is the same as Season 4 and all this hype build up and announcements were unnecessary.Elite specs were the only thing I was looking for, they bring new gameplay to each class and feels very fresh like playing a new game.Nothing was mentioned about other PVE content like Raids&Fractals or Mounts. People had questions about if raids and fractals will be continued, they do not get their answers on forum or reddit and not even on a "BIG" announcement? How are we supposed to be hyped for a 2-3 hour gameplay every 3 months? Many people have expressed their issues with the Season 4 concept, but still the direction ANet is going is the same...I think Anet had the perfect opportunity to use this announcement to remove all the negativity that was going on but It was a big disappointment for me.

See you once in every 3 months.

This has been a completely unrealistic expectation that existed for over 6 months now and nobody should be surprised that it wasn't met at all. They'd have to release all specs at once, else people would get very mad their favorite didn't get one yet.

We've seen more teaser material than ever, about story, about mastery, about mechanics and the map. We even know that Jormag and Drakkar will be our main enemies. We know past masteries will still be relevant going forward. Content releases are way bigger than 2 to 3 hours too. Maybe you don't care about 95% of the releases, but that's simply an idea that persisted since season 2, where the episode and optional achievements on repeating the missions were all that was.

@"Alyster.9470" said:I dont understand why this event was made, the whole concept is the same as Season 4 and all this hype build up and announcements were unnecessary.Elite specs were the only thing I was looking for, they bring new gameplay to each class and feels very fresh like playing a new game.Nothing was mentioned about other PVE content like Raids&Fractals or Mounts. People had questions about if raids and fractals will be continued, they do not get their answers on forum or reddit and not even on a "BIG" announcement? How are we supposed to be hyped for a 2-3 hour gameplay every 3 months? Many people have expressed their issues with the Season 4 concept, but still the direction ANet is going is the same...I think Anet had the perfect opportunity to use this announcement to remove all the negativity that was going on but It was a big disappointment for me.

See you once in every 3 months.

It is a LS announcement. There has never been an Elite Spec released with a LS, only expansions. If you were hoping for something more then an LS then that is on you not Anet. I will agree that a live event was a bit much for it. I got what i was expecting from it though.