Letter of Commendation

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Consume (for nada) or dispose of in your method of choice.

From your link: The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.

... Right-Click -> DestroyMaybe the only way to use them now.They take space on my account (I have 12 of them)

@TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Consume (for nada) or dispose of in your method of choice.

From your link:
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.

... Right-Click -> DestroyMaybe the only way to use them now.They take space on my account (I have 12 of them)

Please read what I posted before destroying them.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

From your link:
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.

Yeh.I don't plan to build a Guild Hall. Never.I have 8000k Influence spread across 11 Items.

From your link:

Yeh.I don't plan to build a Guild Hall. Never.I have 8000k Influence spread across 11 Items.

You are not in any guilds that might have not fully leveled their guild halls?

From your link:

You could always sell it to someone making a personal Guild bank....

Archived