Can WE FINALLY PLEASE get a better Dwon 3 for warrior?

Boogiepop Void.6473

@Boogiepop Void.6473 said:The entire last instance of this episode is yet one more example of how warriors are crippled by having such a horrible down 3. With any other class I can move around or do SOMETHING when down, but with warrior ALL I can do is 1 (and the occupational 2) to try and get myself up with the little Regen I get from hits. If I use 3 in a boss fight, I WILL just die anyway because ONLY WARRIOR needs to get kills to get any utility out of a down skill.

Ok, so are you saying that you'd rather have a 15-20 second cooldown teleport that does nothing else instead of the current (traitable) vengeance?

@Boogiepop Void.6473 said:

@"Substance E.4852" said:How were you even getting downed in the last fight in the first place?

10 second chain stuns are not conducive to survival when you are soloing the story. You eventually run out of or miss a dodge at some point.

Honestly this boss was pretty easy, I didn't even know it can stun, let alone chain it for "10 seconds".

Edit: Ok then, I guess no answer is enough of an answer here. Great thread, op.

• Confused 1

Vengeance is funny as f in pvp mate I love it when they try to bleed me and my team mate a few meters away downs somebody but gets downed themselves or my whole team goes down and I vengeance just to rally everyone haha you can vengeance to prevent the enemy from rallying for enough time for your team to finish them as well. Plus you might yet live!