Skyscale is turn to get berried

Every new mount that is released has the same bug.The older ones eventually get fixed, but the new one inherits the same bug.

At times, for some unknown reason, It takes a long time to spawn, and your character gets half berried on the ground, unable to move, until the server recognises that you in fact unlocked it and finally spawns it.This can take up to about a couple of minutes sometimes.This happened especially with gryphon, warclaw, and now with skyscale.Also, in HOT maps happens more frequently.I do get a lot of lag in those maps.The game gets really slow around verdant brink.

It's really frustrating, as a lot of times we need it to spawn fast and you get berried on the ground.See the map pointer move, but you don't.

Solutions please?

By the way.Already have all the ingame graphycs set to minimum.

Sorry guys, I cannot see your beautiful armour set...

This is especially funny when you are falling down having no glider and 'spawn griffon in the air' mastery does not save you, because of mount loading is too long. Also got a few nice screenshots from under the textures in Thunderhead Peaks: there are stairs near the WP and If you use the jackal on it, your character goes under the floor usually, because of your feet level changes but mount is not loaded.

Some adventures/races require you to switch mounts for good results and it's pretty impossible. So not sure that this was fixed for old mounts - just happens more rarely. Feels like a few latest mounts are cached and spawns faster, but others are delivered from the Black Lion Trade company each time on demand :-D

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:Every new mount that is released has the same bug.The older ones eventually get fixed, but the new one inherits the same bug.

At times, for some unknown reason, It takes a long time to spawn, and your character gets half berried on the ground, unable to move, until the > server recognises that you in fact unlocked it and finally spawns it.

For me, the earlier mounts aren't "fixed" -- I can recreate the half-buried-in-ground-and-stuck effect just by switching back to the default skins on any of them. So I have to agree with perilisk.

@perilisk.1874 said:If it's like other mounts, for some reason it only happens if you have the default mount skin. Otherwise, the mount spawns with the default skin until the proper mount skin loads. So, it technically has a solution, but it's a pretty pricey one.

However, there's still disagreement about whether the issue is actually internet bandwidth, latency, map-loading priority, or player population. So test it to see if this applies to your situation. Pick a mount(s) with a custom skin that you use often, revert back to the default skin. If you bug out again on that mount (~20% of the time for me), a custom skyscale skin is your solution.

PS -- When I use custom skins, I mount successfully every time, though I might still see the default skin for about 1-5 seconds before the custom skin is viewable.