Positive Game Feedback

Elzzup.7635

I'll keep this brief, I'm a pretty ruthless critic for games in my opinion

Guildwars you've just done such a good job,

Compared to ESO and WoW Your quality content is so worth the initial purchase for the expansions.ESO asks you to subscribe just to play content and same goes with WoW,You ask for upfront purchases for a quality game, similar to borderlands and I've played all the above games - Considering the content, raids, pvp, wvwpvp, voice acted story etc and in my opinion balanced classes, genuinely this makes people like me just want to play this game and if i decide to purchase something its because i see it as valuable to me rather then forced.

I really feel that you've got something for every type of player and yeah awesome job.

Two comments constructive feedbacks which is purely my perspective;

1. guess I can see why it wouldn't be possible is map clearance being account-wide - at some point when I'm done with all the map clearance I feel there is enough content to keep me playing for years eg, maybe i feel like logging in for intense wvw or pvp. perhaps raiding, maybe just wanna help the new players understand the feel of the game.

2. after purchasing the expansions and making my toon that came with the package the first thing I did was get the raptor mount and I'm a new player so i had to do a tiny part of the story mission to get that which was a tiny spoiler as i know some of the content coming after i finish the basic story mode. Not a major and not really an issue but maybe something to consider? idk.

Anyways,

Thats all from me, 10/10 best mmo ive played well done.

Kind Regards,ZeaBeast

Just for the sake of accuracy you can play all of ESO without subscribing, there's also the option to buy DLC from the in-game store. It's just the extras you lose, like the craft bag and the ability to dye costumes.

I'm willing to play ESO without a subscription (because it would be a waste of money for me to subscribe, I'd often end up paying for time I never get to use) but that's exactly why I'm against it when people start suggesting an 'optional' sub for GW2. Over time more and more quality of life changes which in other games would be available to everyone are instead tied into the subscription because no matter how much stuff it has there's always people who think it's not enough and they deserve more for the same money.