Can ArenaNet PLEASE make a dye that will actually make Exo-Suit Griffon Wings yellow?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Did you try other dyes that may be one color but turn yellow on the wings? Maybe some greens like Acrid, or something?Having a red base does some odd things with dyes in the game.

Part of the issue is also that the wing colour is tied to the surround effect as well on the exo.

For example, changing it to acrid will turn the wings a pale orange, but give a strong greeny yellow to the surround particles

OP I'm not sure there is any, but Ill have a play with mine. The issue is more complex than the dye itself as things change based on the thing you dye as well - material etc

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Did you try other dyes that may be one color but turn yellow on the wings? Maybe some greens like Acrid, or something?Having a red base does some odd things with dyes in the game.

Part of the issue is also that the wing colour is tied to the surround effect as well on the exo.

For example, changing it to acrid will turn the wings a pale orange, but give a strong greeny yellow to the surround particles

OP I'm not sure there is any, but Ill have a play with mine. The issue is more complex than the dye itself as things change based on the thing you dye as well - material etc

e79Lhgq.jpg

Dyes that make wings yellow to date out of the "Exclusive Dyes".

Sarcophagus, Sunfire Lava, Pyre, Flare, Golden Lion, Aureus, Imperial Gold, Enameled Banana, Ominous Yellow, Matriarch Brass, Sulfur, And Dawn

Some are more white than others, some are pure yellow, and some have a tinge of orange.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Dante.1763" said:Yellow

With sunfire lava? Interesting because I get orangey red. So maybe it's a graphics setting then?

9MImJOa.jpg

Its definitely a mix of graphics and the area and time of day. All those colours i listed are yellow In BC at night with the current graphics, went out to the Plains of Ashford and they for sure more orange than they where in BC. However they didnt get -that- orange.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Dante.1763 said:Yellow

With sunfire lava? Interesting because I get orangey red. So maybe it's a graphics setting then?

9MImJOa.jpg

Its definitely a mix of graphics and the area and time of day. All those colours i listed are yellow In BC at night with the current graphics, went out to the Plains of Ashford and they for sure more orange than they where in BC. However they didnt get -that- orange.

You have high shaders I'm guessing? I'm on medium hence the difference and when I switched to high I got the bright gold colour instantly

9MImJOa.jpg

You have high shaders I'm guessing? I'm on medium hence the difference and when I switched to high I got the bright gold colour instantly

yea, im running all graphics maxed with the exception of post processing, i have that turned off.

@"Randulf.7614" said:edit: try Spring grass, slime green (pictured below) or algae. It's not perfect and the surround is green, but the wings are more yellow in the right light

u9vmlx5.jpg

Yeah, not quite what I'm looking for. I want a brilliant yellow. It's funny cause the yellows work perfectly on the Exo-Suit for characters.

@memausz.7264 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:edit: try Spring grass, slime green (pictured below) or algae. It's not perfect and the surround is green, but the wings are more yellow in the right light

u9vmlx5.jpg

Yeah, not quite what I'm looking for. I want a brilliant yellow. It's funny cause the yellows work perfectly on the Exo-Suit for characters.

Aye but i run on medium shaders. You need high shaders to get what you want