Raven Lens Scholar Bug?

Shiv.5781

Hi, I was trying to do the achievement which is pretty simple, you have to find the scholar findings. I had found Second Page and Fourth page during the story instance, rest after completing whole story I decided I'll do achievements now.

Chapter 2: CompletedOperating System: MacOS

ADCagEs.png4uDYNtV.pngEaNDWcU.png9cqworI.png

Please let me know, thanks.Shiv

Hi, I have a problem in the same area. I have missed the raven lens achievement in the 'Silence' instance, but finished it all the same. Now I am stuck in the continuation because I do not have the achievement where I need it, but cannot restart the 'Silence instance. You can only 'redo' the episode (and all the instances) once it is finished. So I cannot finish and cannot restart. I am therefore effectively completely stuck in the story with this character.

Anyone knows a solution?

@Umbra.9405 said:Hi, I have a problem in the same area. I have missed the raven lens achievement in the 'Silence' instance, but finished it all the same. Now I am stuck in the continuation because I do not have the achievement where I need it, but cannot restart the 'Silence instance. You can only 'redo' the episode (and all the instances) once it is finished. So I cannot finish and cannot restart. I am therefore effectively completely stuck in the story with this character.

Anyone knows a solution?

You are not stuck you can continue to do the story without that raven len's research completed mate.

Start story on an alt if its really that important to get it done.