[Video] WvW : solo STEALTH Weaver 1vs2/3/4

Lasiurus.4067

@KrHome.1920 said:What's the point of your videos? Every single 1vX GW2 video on the internet just indicates the player was fighting some newbies or zerg optimized builds which means nothing.

In this video I saw some bronze opponents. In the other one your opponents weren't even that rank. Pathetic to even record that!

Hope to meet you when you are against Kodash the next time. I destroy you in less than 10 seconds no matter what build you run. ;-)

Tomorrows video is a 1v1 versus Hollts, a famous reaper/Scourge. Then you will see some fight versus a skilled player.By the way : WvW Rank is not related to skill. I saw lots of platinium so bad I guess they farmed EotM for month without any fight.I thought you would know this.Anyway nevermind, i'll duel you with great pleasure, i'm on Jade Sea atm.But you dont need such haste.Best wishes.Cellofrag

@Ubi.4136 said:Can you just stick to 1 thread. There is no reason to continue to promote your youtube channel in multiple threads per day.

I know, & i'm sorry.I created one unique thread here for future videos :https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/10629/video-wvw-1vsx-cellofrag-sword-weaver-build-gameplay#latest

If a moderator could merge others... :)

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:Can you just stick to 1 thread. There is no reason to continue to promote your youtube channel in multiple threads per day.

I know, & i'm sorry.I created one unique thread here for future videos :

If a moderator could merge others... :)

BTW, I do like the videos. Of all the classes I was always worst at Ele (I play tempest). They have helped me learn a few things by watching them.

Archived