Which HoT spec can I use to win anything for Ascension

Crackers.9628

I normally play daredevil, but I need to use 2 other classes to complete the achievement. Druid is still decent, tried Reaper and won 2 out of 10 games. I don't have a scrapper or a guardian. What's left that I can use to stand a chance against the 2 scourge, 2 spellbreaker lineups?

@Crinn.7864 said:d/p Daredevil is still a dominant class. So is Druid bunks. Scrapper is ok but it's heavily outclassed in its role by spellbreaker. Reaper is just bad now because it's countered heavily by spellbreaker, holosmith, mirage, and basically every thief build.

I literally said I already play daredevil and druid, and that I don't have a scrapper.

I just finished The Ascension last week. For some reason I thought you had to do all the profession achievements until I finished path 3. For path 4 I did thief, guardian, and engineer.

I did core power sword dagger for thief. Meditrapper guardian, and power hammer engineer. I had the highest win rate on meditrapper. Just my experience though.

Since it is pvp you can always just get to level 2 on guardian or engineer and practice some in unranked and then use them in ranked.

I think you can get there fine with Druid and reaper as well. Just keep playing and you will get it.

@ValeN.3129 said:

I've climbed to the middle of gold with a reaper shout spec. It is very good against all the scourge builds. You might have a hard time against thiefs and warriors, but it is not as bad as crinn makes it look like.

And I've dropped from plat 2 to gold 3 with reaper.

Archived