[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Hello,

"Pineapples lawn" is what came to my mind when reading:

For those that did not know in the 18th century, pineapples served as a status symbol in England.

Because : "...the English lawn was a symbol of status of the aristocracy and gentry; it showed that the owner could afford to keep land that was not being used for a building, or for food production." (...) Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawn#The_English_lawn

New player (currently lvl 35 engineer who just got all the extensions) curious to discover all aspects of the game including joining a guild if you are still looking for new members.

Thank you

On 11/13/2022 at 1:03 PM, IsabelDawn.8950 said:

Hey there!

I am a casual player looking for a group of people to grow and get better with. I've been playing since launch and happy to help others who need it. I am mostly looking to do dungeons, fractals, holiday content and eventually raids together, but I'l definetely need to gear up for that last one!

Your group looks fun and interesting, so if you want me, you have my sword.

On 11/26/2022 at 11:33 AM, Eulalia.9350 said:

Hello,

"Pineapples lawn" is what came to my mind when reading:

Because : "...the English lawn was a symbol of status of the aristocracy and gentry; it showed that the owner could afford to keep land that was not being used for a building, or for food production." (...) Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawn#The_English_lawn

New player (currently lvl 35 engineer who just got all the extensions) curious to discover all aspects of the game including joining a guild if you are still looking for new members.

Thank you

Hello both,

Invites sent. Sorry for the delay I have been poorly the last two weeks.

47 minutes ago, DrippyT.7085 said:

Just rq, im in the guild and really enjoying it. But i cant find the discord somehow, can you invite me via dm or something?

(timmyyy#4937)

Hello Apologies for the delay in replying not been that well. The Discord info is in the message of the day. 

Ye can also find it by pressing "G" (default) for Guild information.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Hi there!

I've been playing for a bit more than a year now, and never got to join a guild. I would love to start participating in guild content and socialize with other players. If you are still recruiting, I would love an invite!

Edited by LilPoulin.3097

• 8 months later...

Hey, I'm a returning UK player, I bought the expansions during the recent sale and completed the story and some other content like mounts.

Now looking for similar people to do the rest of the pve content with, if you have any space it would be great 🙂