Call of the Wild (Warhorn 5) bugged?

worminator.5174

Is it possible, that Call of the Wild from the warhorn 5 is bugged. The skill says, that your attacks will be unblockable for 4 seconds. Actually the buff dont show up in my buffbar (it did before pof) and i have the feeling that the unblockable effect is not working. Can you tell me your experience with that?

@ProtoMarcus.7649 said:When not melded, It applies to the pet only - when melded (in beastmode) the effect doesn't apply to the player - that aspect is a bug, as any other weapon skills that grant a pet effect applies it to the player when melded.

Another one thats bugged is the Dagger 2 skill, meant to meant pets next 2 attacks apply poison but that doesnt affect us either :( There is quite a few traits, skills and such that either dont work as they should when melded or dont work at all :/

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@ProtoMarcus.7649 said:When not melded, It applies to the pet only - when melded (in beastmode) the effect doesn't apply to the player - that aspect is a bug, as any other weapon skills that grant a pet effect applies it to the player when melded.

Another one thats bugged is the Dagger 2 skill, meant to meant pets next 2 attacks apply poison but that doesnt affect us either :( There is quite a few traits, skills and such that either dont work as they should when melded or dont work at all :/

Dagger 2 does actually work but only if it connects

@Hepatolith.6389 said:Dagger 2 does actually work but only if it connects

Must have been a recent fix, didnt used to. Glad they fixed that, though Dagger still sucks lol

Must be for a few days at least.And it's alright in PvE i guess, but it's lack of utility makes it a pain to use in PvP/WvW yeah.

@Hepatolith.6389 said:Must be for a few days at least.And it's alright in PvE i guess, but it's lack of utility makes it a pain to use in PvP/WvW yeah.

yeah i tried it for like a day in WvW it just has nowhere near the damage needed, it has no threat and very little in terms of utility. I dropped it for GS and havent looked back since. More damage, more mobility, CC, Blocks. The Dagger had Condi on auto attack with the attack dealing very little damage, a semi decent skill 2 and a minor mobility skill on a charge

@Hepatolith.6389 said:Dagger 2 does actually work but only if it connects

Must have been a recent fix, didnt used to. Glad they fixed that, though Dagger still sucks lol

It was always like that, tested during preview weekends.

You even gain a 'buff' icon showing the charges you have left, and you don't need to connect the hit to gain the effect, and the effect lasts 10s

''Poisonous Strikes''

EDIT: You can even stack up to 3 stacks of ''Poisonous Strikes'' as the traited cooldown is under 6s and the duration of the effect is 10s (though it won't go over 3 stacks, even with alacrity or quick draw)

@ProtoMarcus.7649 said:It was always like that, tested during preview weekends.

You even gain a 'buff' icon showing the charges you have left, and you don't need to connect the hit to gain the effect, and the effect lasts 10s

''Poisonous Strikes''

EDIT: You can even stack up to 3 stacks of ''Poisonous Strikes'' as the traited cooldown is under 6s and the duration of the effect is 10s (though it won't go over 3 stacks, even with alacrity or quick draw)

Did you try it in WvW? as i only recently got the icon showing it and when i tried it, it never really acted as if it was proccing more poison

@ProtoMarcus.7649 said:It was always like that, tested during preview weekends.

''Poisonous Strikes''

EDIT: You can even stack up to 3 stacks of ''Poisonous Strikes'' as the traited cooldown is under 6s and the duration of the effect is 10s
(though it won't go over 3 stacks, even with alacrity or quick draw)

Did you try it in WvW? as i only recently got the icon showing it and when i tried it, it never really acted as if it was proccing more poison

Can 110% Confirm - tried in PvP, WvWIcon shows up, poisons are applied. Made sure to deactivate auto attack and no other poison traits/sigils/runes etc - poison is applied on succesful hits and the buff stacks tick down anytime poison is succesfully applied.

@ProtoMarcus.7649 said:Can 110% Confirm - tried in PvP, WvWIcon shows up, poisons are applied. Made sure to deactivate auto attack and no other poison traits/sigils/runes etc - poison is applied on succesful hits and the buff stacks tick down anytime poison is succesfully applied.

Its showing up NOW for me, but didnt at the start.

Archived