Fix the Holosmith Disengage Photon Forge Bug Already!

Enduronex.4865

It's clear as day to ANYONE who plays holosmith that the Disengage Photon Forge tool belt skill is bugged - in combat (PvE, PvP, WvW), it will randomly add an additional second needed before a player can disengage from Photon Forge, even after the cooldown timer has already reached that point! Please fix this, I reported this MONTHS ago (refer to my ticket history) and was told to just post about it in the forums since staff cannot do anything about such bugs in tickets. It's very frustrating to see that level of disengagement from resolving a genuine, easy-to-reproduce bug.

@Chaith.8256 said:It's not random, it's an additional 1s cooldown added when the forge goes into the red.

However I don't see a reason for this, it's highly annoying to the user and serves no purpose to keep forge in check.

Where is there a description for this? I don't see this in the traitlines or in the skills themselves.

Also, it didn't do this before.

@memausz.7264 said:

@Chaith.8256 said:It's not random, it's an additional 1s cooldown added when the forge goes into the red.

However I don't see a reason for this, it's highly annoying to the user and serves no purpose to keep forge in check.

Where is there a description for this? I don't see this in the traitlines or in the skills themselves.

It's done this since Holo debut as far as I know.

It's not a feature worthy of a description - they just chose a fancy new UI for photon forge in the Red and for some reason added a 1s-(1.5s cooldown with chill) cooldown when high heat mode activates.

The problem is that often you wait for the 6s forge cooldown and then try to leave Forge during this annoying extra cooldown and it doesn't work for obvious reasons.

@Chaith.8256 said:

It's done this since Holo debut as far as I know.

It's not a feature worthy of a description - they just chose a fancy new UI for photon forge in the Red and for some reason added a 1s-(1.5s cooldown with chill) cooldown when high heat mode activates.

The problem is that often you wait for the 6s forge cooldown and then try to leave Forge during this annoying extra cooldown and it doesn't work for obvious reasons.

The problem is it does this multiple times in a row even with Enhanced Capacity Storage unit - there shouldn't be a false countdown timer, that's just bad!