Guild wars purchase website issue.

I was looking into rebuying guildwars since I can't remember either my password or a character on my account. Or how many characters I have. If any. I have factions and prophecies but can't log in for the life of me.

Anyhow took a look at the offer on the website, but when I open the site it shows the info, but without page layout it just looks like a text document. The website loads, but it made me wonder if the website is trustworthy at all.Probably my paranoia just firing off warning shots as a precaution but I rather have it confirmed. I would post a picture, but it seems I'll have to upload the screenshot to another website which I'm too lazy and unwilling for so that is not happening. Short story shorter; Is the website still trustworthy and up?

I limit any form of tracking whenever possible. Not really looking into undoing that. Mostly because I hate marketing and advertisements in general and I'm not looking into making it easy for other people to try and customize their marketing to me and my tastes. Thanks for confirming for tho.

They're using Digital River as a payment processor and to host parts of the store, so when you have tracking protection, higher security settings or certain ad block filters, most of the styling, scripts and images are going to be blocked simply because they're on a different domain.

@wanya.1697 said:maybe you still have gw1 screenshots on your hdd somewhere to look for a characters nameI think by default they are in documents/guildwarsas for login data if you linked gw1 with gw2 it should be the same

Too bad that my pc has been wiped a good few times since last time I played it. Also didn't link it to Arenanet account. So I have now 2 useless physical games, until my memory magically returns, lol. Ah well... life

@Healix.5819 said:They're using Digital River as a payment processor and to host parts of the store, so when you have tracking protection, higher security settings or certain ad block filters, most of the styling, scripts and images are going to be blocked simply because they're on a different domain.

Well that doesn't fill me with trust. Might just go without purchasing gw1 via their store and maybe find it on a site I do trust and then link.