Others Translations for in-game!

Mystic.4293

I really think this game should invest in translate the game for portuguese too. 1/3 of North America Server are brazilians and The Europe Server have some too.I have a lot of friends who liked the game but they don't understand the language, so they think the game is tough to play.I really don't know how you guys never thought on something like that yet, but if is about to hire someone to make that translations you can always count with the community players, we can help on that, we just want make the game better and others best ways to play.

Thank you.

Certain laws prevent hiring/voluntary work from community members on such things so that is out. They need to be able to hire localisers for text, support staff and so forth and that cannot be done by the community.

It is expensive and time consuming and with so many languages making equal claim, Anet have to draw a line.

Im not against it of course, but Anet have said no to further localisation or translations and given the massive plea from the Russian community last year was ignored, I think we can assume Anet nave said all they ever will on the subject.