Why with the next balace patch Thief remain the strongest class while others will die?

Wayne.6253

I would love to see an explanation of how thief will be the only viable roamer though. The builds Sind memed on lately will all get trashed (and I don't just mean the general 30% damage nerf, look at whats happening to D/P-s cooldowns and the funcionality of pistolwhip), so they will be relatively weaker.So with those 2 problem builds toned down, how will thieves opressive roaming prowess crush the new meta into little babyraging pieces? Mobility alone won't kill anything, nor the ability to permastealth. Those 9K backstabs will hit for 6K now, some of them even less because of increased signet cooldown.

What am I missing here?

@Bazsi.2734 said:I would love to see an explanation of how thief will be the only viable roamer though. The builds Sind memed on lately will all get trashed (and I don't just mean the general 30% damage nerf, look at whats happening to D/P-s cooldowns and the funcionality of pistolwhip), so they will be relatively weaker.So with those 2 problem builds toned down, how will thieves opressive roaming prowess crush the new meta into little babyraging pieces? Mobility alone won't kill anything, nor the ability to permastealth. Those 9K backstabs will hit for 6K now, some of them even less because of increased signet cooldown.

What am I missing here?

you are not missing anything, people just have no idea how thief functions even. you literally nerfed the two damage sources of thief which was the reason D/P hit hard rofl, including increasing the cd of withdraw that makes your stealth uptime less lmao