Scrapper Rifle Juggernaut Viable?

Ten.2617

With this new patch, the lack of stability became a problem. How the Scrapper get benefit with the uptime of stability and might, i tested in 2 v 2 mode and conquest mode (5 x 5) with sucess a Juggernaut variant:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeQAQlZwcYPsOWKW8S/tfA-zZIPj4VAFMBU5A

The main goal are deal heavi damage while can, at minimal acceptable level, provide some support to allyes with heal, giros and combos.

1 - What do you guys think?2 - It's viable?3 - It can be improved?

Nice build, I used a Jugger at WvW before patch and few days after. Its really good when facing maning enemys at Zergs, but is not that good in 1v1 or 2v2. Mainly because in WvW there are many open spaces to fight. Well, in fire arms I preffer High Caliber than Sanguine array. In Alch, I use middle, down and middle. I think is more usefull but in WvW you can mix sets and I use armor with Diviners, back and earings sentinels an the other zerks... Food and potion help to keep damage reduction and tough. In small and confined areas it could be good, but the Barrier gained by Scrapper is very low if hit fewer targets. By all my eng builds now, that is the one of hit harder and have good defense... maybe your variant work good in 2v2... try to change the traits and test if is good ^^

It works well enough in WvW roaming.

In 2v2s, you won't kill meta comps (FB + Bunker Necro/Condi rev or any condi bunker) in general, but you should be able to kite to timer and maybe FT #3 enemies into the damage zone. Maybe after today's patch the numbers might change a bit versus bunker Necro.

I personally use hammer over rifle. 2v2's will rarely allow you to plink from range, and hammer is more useful for staying alive, kiting, and CC (via #5 and lightning field dazes). Hammer #2 is especially important to reflect back lich form attacks that may allow you to win.

@dvomd.4307 said:It works well enough in WvW roaming.

In 2v2s, you won't kill meta comps (FB + Bunker Necro/Condi rev or any condi bunker) in general, but you should be able to kite to timer and maybe FT #3 enemies into the damage zone. Maybe after today's patch the numbers might change a bit versus bunker Necro.

I personally use hammer over rifle. 2v2's will rarely allow you to plink from range, and hammer is more useful for staying alive, kiting, and CC (via #5 and lightning field dazes). Hammer #2 is especially important to reflect back lich form attacks that may allow you to win.

Yes!They got nerf :D