Cannot duo queue since patch - dev help needed

Animism.9803

• ArenaNet Staff

@Animism.9803 said:I cannot duo queue with my friends since the last patch. Whenever I try, I get a "PvP Abandoned" message.

Can someone please help fix this?

We're not finding anything obviously wrong with this account. Do you play on a different account than this one? The last match I see you playing was 9/9.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Animism.9803 said:I cannot duo queue with my friends since the last patch. Whenever I try, I get a "PvP Abandoned" message.

We're not finding anything obviously wrong with this account. Do you play on a different account than this one? The last match I see you playing was 9/9.

Thank you Ben for looking into this.

No, I just recently started trying to queue with a friend and it won't let us queue together. As I posted in the other thread, I transferred over from EU and when I use "server time," it gives me EU time. Maybe the transfer and the character localization on servers is causing an issue?

• ArenaNet Staff

@Animism.9803 said:

No, I just recently started trying to queue with a friend and it won't let us queue together. As I posted in the other thread, I transferred over from EU and when I use "server time," it gives me EU time. Maybe the transfer and the character localization on servers is causing an issue?

Just to make sure I'm clear, both you and your friend are on NA now and your friend meets the requirements to queue ranked? Also, can you tell us your friend's display ID? It might be something with their account.

@Animism.9803 said:

Just to make sure I'm clear, both you and your friend are on NA now and your friend meets the requirements to queue ranked? Also, can you tell us your friend's display ID? It might be something with their account.

Yes, both of us are now on NA and we can queue together if I use a different account.

My friend's account is viridis.3751

• ArenaNet Staff

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

Yes, both of us are now on NA and we can queue together if I use a different account.

One more question, can you duo with another player besides him?

@Animism.9803 said:

@Animism.9803 said:

One more question, can you duo with another player besides him?

No, I cannot.

Archived