Server guesting on WvW doesn't work

Heya, the title is self-explanatory - I recently founded a guild with my friends, and we got bunch of WvW quests, sadly, we can't even do them. Even if they guest on my server, WvW still throws them on their servers map. What is guesting then for?? I wanna do WvW missions with my guildies, or play some wvw with my friend, guesting doesn't work! I hope you are not expecting me to force people to pay 2000+gems to transfer to me just to play a bit, don't you? I mean.. it doesn't matter if we do the quest or not, but .. its restricting me to play this game content with like 98% people from my guild and most friends I meet, cause.. they when people start their characters, they dont even care what server are they on..Could you please fix the server guesting so it works on WvW? We enjoy larger pvp, but.. not alone.. besides.. the guild quests for WvW are useless then.Thanks.

No, they won't be 'fixing' guesting for WvW. If you all want to play WvW together, you will have to either be on the same server, or servers that are linked together. FYI, even before MegaServer, there was no 'guesting' in WvW. Can you imagine how many would use it to bandwagon?

Guesting is leftover from before the MegaServer feature. It's now mostly only used to, perhaps, let a character enter a different IP map in PvE.

And of course your friends are on a stacked server? You all can trans to a med pop server for 500 gems and be together or you can wait to relink next Friday and just you transfer to their new link and play with them. It's so 1000's of players don't hide behind but but my friends so they can overstack one server and dominate so once a server gets too many hours the become full. Trans to med 500 high 1000 very high 1800 and full you can't cause full but can follow them every 2 months trans to their link so if they really your friends maybe they send you gold too to help pay every 2 months