Returning player super confused lol

So im basically returning from a year or so and when I go on my account I have so much random stuff that pops up and so many random items in my inventory and dont know which ones to throw out or keep lol, was wondering if anyone that plays this game actively could maybe add me ingame and just tell me what I should be doing etc. Just super overwhelmed lol

As for what you should be doing....There's story; you'd probably have to acquire some of Season 4 and/or Season 5/Icebrood Saga. Except, of course, the latest installments.Otherwise you can play the latest maps. The fotd is 'Visions of the Past'. Lots of fun, or so I think.

Or, if you prefer, you could start a new character and level it up in Core.You could check the Achievements panel and work on something that tickles your fancy.

The Wiki (link above), as mentioned above, is your guide to any items or content.

Welcome return.

@Makaveli.7342 said:Is it better if I just remake a character from level 0 and play on him?

NoIf you really want to start over buy a new character slot and make a new character.Birthdays are tied to when character is created and you get really nice choice of dye kit at year 4 or 5+Can save you afew thousand of gold if your into recolouring your armor mate.

Yeah I also kinda dont wanna level up to the level my main is at and he also has some costume he bought along time ago LOL so what you suggest I do if i want to stick with the character? Should I just do the storyline for now and throughout stuff that look useless lol Like my main issue is i Just dont know what to do, like should I continue with my storyline and make it to max level and than figure out how to gear and all that stuff?

@Makaveli.7342 said:Yeah I also kinda dont wanna level up to the level my main is at and he also has some costume he bought along time ago LOL so what you suggest I do if i want to stick with the character? Should I just do the storyline for now and throughout stuff that look useless lol Like my main issue is i Just dont know what to do, like should I continue with my storyline and make it to max level and than figure out how to gear and all that stuff?

Get a guild, map complete continue story is a good idea to learn the game again.

If you dont have all your 5 base character slots filled you can just make a new character and start over tho, since you speak of main it sound like you only play one character.