Feels like SWTOR 2.0

Jariel.9274

I hope I'm not breaking any rule by mentioning another MMO, although PvP after PoF reminded me a bit of SWTOR in the old days.

Warriors : Smash MonkeysNecros : Madness in the old days.

Dang we got also Snipers and Lightsabers.

Have Anet hired PvP fired team from BioWare? :disappointed:

P.S.

This post contains IRONY. I do not want to offend or insult anybody, is just a discussion for fun, if there are some old SWTOR players (especially concerning PvP) would be fun to compare similarities...

I got that feeling at least... And as I stated before, the intent of this post is completely Ironic.

I played swtor from launch up until they upped the level cap to 70. It just kept getting more and more frustrating to like that game. Honestly, when I see complaints against ANet incompetence or lack of communication I am somewhat surprised seeing as how anet is 10,000,000 times better than bioware. In my opinion at least. Anet actually responds on a few threads here and there.

I think smash monkeys and madness sorcs were more brainless honestly. Both had better comparative mobility and higher sustain. People complain about getting hit for a 6k full counter. Smash monkeys would easily two shot you with smash and vicious throw. Or if their were two of them (rare that there wasn't) they would just decimate a team almost instantly since it was Aoe. And they were there for years.

Deadeye does feel like a mix between sniper and operative. Necro feels like a dot spread sorc. Even has barrier.

As many problems this game may have I think it is way better and better managed than swtor. Though I did stick with swtor for 5+ years so at least I had fun with it. Also this post isn't supposed to be antagonistic. Just my thoughts on the two games.

There is no REAL comparison between the two because the combat system is so different. The similarities are just coincidental or imagined. There are far more differences than similarities. I seriously doubt any Bioware people are responsible for PoF.

If anything was going to be copied from SWOTR, it would be Huttball or maybe a variant play style like space missions.

@Xarimath.4518 said:I hope I'm not breaking any rule by mentioning another MMO, although PvP after PoF reminded me a bit of SWTOR in the old days.

Warriors : Smash MonkeysNecros : Madness in the old days.

Dang we got also Snipers and Lightsabers.

Have Anet hired PvP fired team from BioWare? :disappointed:

P.S.

This post contains IRONY. I do not want to offend or insult anybody, is just a discussion for fun, if there are some old SWTOR players (especially concerning PvP) would be fun to compare similarities...

I got that feeling at least... And as I stated before, the intent of this post is completely Ironic.

You failed to mention the OP nature of Sith Sorcerer. My friend used to run around in his underwear and get top spot all the time. Also Battle Master gear at launch was beyond OP, having an Imperial Operative shiv shank 5 ppl in a row is balanced right? Honestly though, I preferred SWTOR's pvp over GW2's in a lot of ways. Imperial Sniper ftw

Archived