Sword Fit animation recomendations.

please for the love of all that is holy fix the sword so it fits right in the characters hands. no one would hold a sword at the half way point or bottom of the grip.... please please please you have so many great swords in the game that I cannot use because it is just so damned immersion breaking. and please if its not to much to ask weapons are the perfect size when they are on your toons back no need for it to double in size once you wield it.. I seriously don't know whos in charge of this but you should realize I its costing you customers I know plenty of the fans me included are going to say what a petty thing to be put off by but in truth as I usually play sword and board toons it put me off the game and I wasn't able to get past lvl 5 because of this grotesque animation until a friend forced me to get to max lvl with them at which point I fell in love with the game and story but still cannot stand the sword holding. and if you actually read any of these which I doubt but I like taking shots in the dark a great axe would be wonderful the hammers neat but not my bag.

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@Banesreach.1352 said:if anyone bothered to read this tell me if im crazy that so small a thing puts me off so much but it drives me crazy I want to use the bloody swords but simply cannot get past how horrible it looks wielding it at the bottom of the grip.

.......you aren't by chance related to Shad Brooks, are you?

But what about the DRAGONS?

Gripping the center of a hand and a half length handle longsword (the standard default "sword") is proper gripping, as is shifting the grip for different moves and attacks.

In fact, it is entirely normal to shift to a pommel grip in swordfighting. Rare, but normal.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@Banesreach.1352 said:if anyone bothered to read this tell me if im crazy that so small a thing puts me off so much but it drives me crazy I want to use the bloody swords but simply cannot get past how horrible it looks wielding it at the bottom of the grip.

.......you aren't by chance related to Shad Brooks, are you?

But what about the DRAGONS?

MACHICOLATIOOOOOONNSSSSS!!!!