WvW mentor and class help

Hello everyone.

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for bout 4 years now. Only played the story parts and that's it. Last year I got into WvW and my eyes have been open to a whole new game style. I'm learning slowly but with my EMS job it's hard to be consistent but I do try.

I'm looking for a Mentor to help me understand the lingo, the meta and how to play certain classes and build them to the specs I want to play. I'm currently trying to learn Scourge Necro and Scrapper Engineer, but my favorite is Renegade Rev.

I want to improve my gameplay while also gain confidence in my ability to play the classes my Warband needs and not let them down every game. If anyone is interested, comment down below or message me at RutanMisthorn#1072.

Thank you all.

This page has a basic rundown of the more commonly used lingos, abbreviations, and jargons.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_versus_World#Common_Terms_and_Abbreviations

Each Server may have their own lingo that yu will have to pick up over time.(I think some servers use cardinals for their Camps/towers, some other servers use location name instead etc.)

First of all welcome to the best game mode in GW2, isn't it grand? ;3Second it may be helpful to post what server your on! People on your server would be the best suited to help you understand whats going on and any specific words or phrases they've come to use. =)