Can Guild Enhancements be linked to Build Templates?

I fully acknowledge that I feel like the pig asking for syrup at this point, but after the December 2019 update that made guild enhancements permanent, there is still one QoL feature that I feel would be welcomed, and that is linking the guild enhancement to a specific build template for players who use the same character in multiple game modes.

So for instance, if a player has a Necromancer with PvE, PvP and WvW builds, they could link the Guild Enhancement of +10% MF to their PvE build, +10% WxP Gain to their WvW build, and +10% PvP Reward Track to their PvP build. This way they don't have to return to the guild hall to change the enhancement every time they want to change game modes on the same character.

Alternatively, they could add a drop down menu to the Guild tab UI that allows you to swap that enhancement, since you currently no longer have to return to the guild hall to refresh it after 24hrs, I don't see the harm in just moving it to the UI completely.

@kharmin.7683 said:Wouldn't this diminish the purpose of guild halls even more?

Theoretically yes, but I, like many players, have toons that I use only in1 game mode (like WvW), and so no longer have to visit the guild hall anyways since they made the enhancement permanent. I hardly doubt this change would have any impact on the usefulness of guild halls (how do you kill that which is dead already?), but it would make it more convenient when using the same character across multiple game modes.