delete

iAddison.3291

Hiya, Addison! I'm in GMT-5 timezone, too. I'm wondering if maybe the guild I lead would be a good fit for you? We're Café Solidarity, and we're definitely super friendly, welcoming, and filled with tight-knit and close friends. If you'd like to learn more about us, you can visit our official recruitment thread or check out our Discord. Our Discord has our Guild Guidelines, plus visitors can view the #introductions channel, which will let you see the kinds of people we have in the guild. If you like what you see, you can post your own introduction to join. =D If you've got more questions that our post and Discord don't answer, please feel free to send me a message here or in-game (or on the Discord).

I wish you the best in your search for a guild home! =D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Addison, that is an impressive resume you got there. I believe I saw your name before.I happen to be in Central time too.
As a guild, we've been around since PoF and a lot of the original guildies are still here.We also meet up once a year irl. It's not a big, planned event or anything, just happen to be spontaneous between groups of people. Some wise woman said if this shit still exists in the next 5 years, we may make it in Las Vegas as a guild. But we'll see.We pick up players personally, and have vets as well as new players joining our ranks. It's the thrill of leading the clueless to their deaths.If you're on discord a bit, you'll notice new players already make acquaintance and start running things with us on various events as well as starting to prefer to run with us vs other guilds.
We try to help each other get up to speed so we can all play better, bigger, badass contents.
A lot of us are on Sea of Sorrows server, including me. So there you have it if you want to scoot over. Other than that, it's a hit and miss depending on play hours.
Should you need more info about us, you can find it here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1?new=1