Weaver talent Burning Rage Bug

I found a problem with the weaver talent "Burning Rage", which gives precision as a percentage of vitality.When i spec into weaver talent "Master's Fortitude" which grants vitality, my precision does not increase. This means that Burning Rage does not grant precision from a percentage of this vitality (granted by "Master's Fortitude"), which is clearly a bug. This bug is easy to reproduce. I didn't have time to check other talents that grant vitality, but they should also be tested.

EDIT: "Master's Fortitude" does also also does not get affected by talents "Empowering Flame" (fire) & "Elemental Polyphony" (weaver).

(I reported this ingame but think I also need to report it here so that I can track the resolution progress, and inform others)

@"Ronan.9518" said:I don't think that's a bug.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gain_X_Based_on_Y

Thanks, it seems you are correct. I wish the design was not like this, since it is not intuitive.

@"Loke.1429" said:EDIT: "Master's Fortitude" does also also does not get affected by talents "Empowering Flame" (fire) & "Elemental Polyphony" (weaver).

This is still a bug though. Empowering fire and Elemental Polyphony are not temporary / conditional bonuses from talents, and should have an effect such as the listed talent "Dagger Training" has (in the link). They should be considered as different stat bonus per weapon, just like "Dagger Training".