Loot

conk.4260

@titje.2745 said:

You'll always be better off just farming in a location with the most gold/h instead of trying to get the specific item yourself.

but if you want it to buy ingame and there are 23 others who bid 10k on the item? you have to wait years and also because ppl don’t want the 10k but sell it elsewhere where they can get double. then the 23 bids stay forever.

i like guildwars 2 because not so skilled players like me who don’t want to raid are able to obtain legendary weapons. which in WoW i was never able to get in current expansion.

but for infusions. if you want 1 you must be lucky. OR played for many years to even have enough gold.OR buy gems then convert into gold.

it should be forbidden that things get sold outside of the game. the very rich players never have to buy gems and it’s bad for the game. they buy an infusion and make it 20k and so on.

The reason for the high prices is the low droprate. The chance of getting one of the pricy infusions yourself is ridiculously low.Like you said yourself, buying one ingame via the trading post is pretty much impossible due to the low supply.

You’d still be better off farming the gold / playing the tp / converting gems -> gold and then buying it through external means that aren’t really safe, than trying to get it through the drop locations.