All of my seige is gone

I spent the last 3 days awake, not one ounce of sleep to ensure my realm doesnt lose our home garrison. We get farmed alot here on SFR, last 3 years our kdr is lower than 0.7, due to carefree casual mentality and chat commanders like Purple O and Nec. Also due to corona virus alot of new players have appeared in wvw so our quality is really low. I was like im sick of being farmed and so i decided to spend the weekend seiging up my keep , i was refreshing it personally every hour. I put in so much effort then suddenly its all gone.??? Please can u explain anet ty. here is a video of proof of my efforts https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616845683?t=00h07m56s

All the EU servers crashed and lost 2-3 days of data. Absolutely everything everyone has done in that time has been lost.

It only happened about 1.5 hours ago so we're still waiting for Anet to fix it but I'm sure they will as soon as they can. (I'm actually glad it's only the EU server because that means the people in the Europe office can probably fix it, instead of waiting for the people in the head office in America to wake up and notice the problem.) We don't know what they'll do to fix it - probably restore the most recent backup, whenever that is. For now all we can do is wait for the fix.

(On a related note I really hope you're exaggerating about not getting any sleep at all for 3 days. Do it long enough and that can literally kill you. Even for shorter periods of time it's really not good for your physical or mental health and not something you should do for anything short of a life-or-death situation, certainly not for a video game. If WvW is that important to you then I recommend recruting other people to help, maybe players from different time zones. Don't kill yourself over a game.)

aye . yea hope they fix the issue but dude .. i dont think any content in any game is worth staying awake 3 days .instead of solo trying to carry an entire server in wvw . naybe motivating more people to play shorter ammounts of time and more efficently would be better .

@"allshallperish.4620" said:I spent the last 3 days awake, not one ounce of sleep to ensure my realm doesnt lose our home garrison. We get farmed alot here on SFR, last 3 years our kdr is lower than 0.7, due to carefree casual mentality and chat commanders like Purple O and Nec. Also due to corona virus alot of new players have appeared in wvw so our quality is really low. I was like im sick of being farmed and so i decided to spend the weekend seiging up my keep , i was refreshing it personally every hour. I put in so much effort then suddenly its all gone.??? Please can u explain anet ty. here is a video of proof of my efforts https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616845683?t=00h07m56s

YOU SIR ARE EPIC!