PVP Path of the Ascension Is Impossible to do

The path also does not count the other missions properly either. When you win 15 ranked match in total for Path I for example and win another 200, these don't count towards any progress of Path II until you complete every task of Path I. However, League tracks completion are still counted towards all four paths regardless of which one you are on.

To my knowledge, the progress toward the achievements can only be made during a pvp league season. The last ranked season ended on May 18th. If we follow general timing, the next season will not start until mid to late June. For the number of wins in a single day, the "day" starts at daily reset, therefore, if you complete 3 matches before the daily reset time and the 4th after, you will only receive credit for three in the same day.

@Smokesacks.1084 said:To my knowledge, the progress toward the achievements can only be made during a pvp league season.

that is correct, i did my Ascension early last year, the progress are only counted for Ranked sPvP, doing it outside of the season will not count.

I think you need minimum of 3 seasons to complete the backpack; cant remember how many seasons, I think took me 4 or 5 seasons, I just play the minimum number of matches to meet the daily objective

@Smokesacks.1084 said:To my knowledge, the progress toward the achievements can only be made during a pvp league season. The last ranked season ended on May 18th. If we follow general timing, the next season will not start until mid to late June. For the number of wins in a single day, the "day" starts at daily reset, therefore, if you complete 3 matches before the daily reset time and the 4th after, you will only receive credit for three in the same day.

So any progress I make during post-season will not count? I did make sure it was not between the daily reset time... Unless the daily reset time was counted as those of the US.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:Some skip ahead. some you have to do it on that track so you will have to win 4 when 2 unlocks, 5 when 3 unlocks and 6 when 4 unlocks all in 1 day. Idk if that is the issue

That's quite annoying... I haven't found out about the ascension until i played like 400 games so, knowing that my previous progress didn't count for anything is quite sad.

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Smokesacks.1084 said:To my knowledge, the progress toward the achievements can only be made during a pvp league season.

that is correct, i did my Ascension early last year, the progress are only counted for Ranked sPvP, doing it outside of the season will not count.

I think you need minimum of 3 seasons to complete the backpack; cant remember how many seasons, I think took me 4 or 5 seasons, I just play the minimum number of matches to meet the daily objective

3 seasons.... jeez