Legendary Armor Animation

Hello, I have a few questions regarding legendary armor pieces and their animation. I am currently thinking about creating the heavy variant, because I really like the wing animation when you draw your weapons. My questions are as follows:

1) I really like my armor combination now. If I go legendary, but transmutate my armor, does it keep the wing animation or does it become normal armor again?

2) Do you get the wing animation only when you have the full legendary armor set? And if not, which of the heavy armor pieces produces the wing effect?

Thank you for any valuable information in advance.

1) You will lose effects if you transmute to other skins. Just like with legendary weapons, if you transmute those into normal ones, their special effect will disappear.

2) Wing animation is on the chest piece. If you have only legendary chest piece equipped (and its skin not transmuted to other one), you will get the wing effect. If you transmute chest piece into other skin, the effect will disappear.

There is also subtle white-ish glow around your character that is most intense if you use all 6 Perfected Enovy skins at the same time.

@cryorion.9532 said:1) You will lose effects if you transmute to other skins. Just like with legendary weapons, if you transmute those into normal ones, their special effect will disappear.

2) Wing animation is on the chest piece. If you have only legendary chest piece equipped (and its skin not transmuted to other one), you will get the wing effect. If you transmute chest piece into other skin, the effect will disappear.

There is also subtle white-ish glow around your character that is most intense if you use all 6 Perfected Enovy skins at the same time.

Thank you for the information! :D