waypoint package

czerwoni.9563

It seems like you want us to make up your mind for you. Every answer to a question like this will be someone else's opinion. Figure it out for yourself :p

If it were me, I'd finish the waypoints on your main using mounts, and only ever consider using the waypoint unlock on a fresh 80 with none.

@KTap.4381 said:It seems like you want us to make up your mind for you. Every answer to a question like this will be someone else's opinion. Figure it out for yourself :p

If it were me, I'd finish the waypoints on your main using mounts, and only ever consider using the waypoint unlock on a fresh 80 with none.

i made up my mind and didnt get it instead i got the new shoes and wraps for my scourge but has anyone purchased this thing?

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@KTap.4381 said:It seems like you want us to make up your mind for you. Every answer to a question like this will be someone else's opinion. Figure it out for yourself :p

i made up my mind and didnt get it instead i got the new shoes and wraps for my scourge but has anyone purchased this thing?

Good choice, My Reaper loves the foefire set! I considered getting it for my fresh 80 Thief, but with all of the mounts unlocked I don't think I will. It would only save maybe a few hours over the whole map completion process.

Archived