WvW queue bugged

I was in a queue of 20 for a wvw map and waited half an hour to go in

When the message came that my queue was ready and I could go in, I clicked on Travel, and instead of going to the wvw map, the queue reset and I had to wait another half hour

The bug has happened lots of times this year

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The WvW queues have been more buggy than ever. I get this bug pretty much every single week at least once. I also get the bug where the queue pops and then nothing actually pops up and I can't enter the map. Then there's the one where if too many people click on the same map multiple people can have the same number in queue. This happens pretty much every single night when my guild switches maps at the same time. I've also had my queue get stuck on a number in the queue and other people in the guild actually pass me in queue. I've waited close to an hour with my queue spot not moving. I report these bugs every time they happen, and I probably have made hundreds of reports in the last year, so they either can't fix these bugs or they don't care.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:29 PM, Tidbit.9352 said:

Then there's the one where if too many people click on the same map multiple people can have the same number in queue. This happens pretty much every single night when my guild switches maps at the same time. I've also had my queue get stuck on a number in the queue and other people in the guild actually pass me in queue.

Had both of these a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...