Please dont release unfinished patch notes

@Donutdude.9582 said:

@Lumikki.1725 said:If GW2 developers want to balance someting in this game, they should play they own game with all different classes in many different samekind of situations. Not just look some statics as what players have done. Then think, players don't use that how we where design or use something too much or too little. Game developers need to understand more deeply why players do what they do. Only way to do it, is actually play the game.

Whilst you do have a point, they cannot be solely responsible for balance. Asking for input from your playerbase opens up the opportunity for a
lot
more feedback than any in-house testing could possibly grant.

In my opinion, ArenaNet have always balance well. I have been affected by it since the early Guild Wars days and have always found it to be as fair as possible, though I am not ignorant to difficulties that come with balance.

Go and main engineer, than tell how their balance is fair? Support scrapper and dps scrapper are getting slap, holosmith as been set back dps wise compare go other, now in term of good build we basically have proc holo for pvp and that more or less about it. And the worst is not even this, they dont just nerf they change fun trait with interaction, and gameplay change effect, for passiv boring one. Patch after patch the class is less and less fun to play.

I did mean as balance more than if you look players builds as choise of gear and weapon used and classes. There are stats and weapons what aren't often used at all by any class, because they are so bad comparing to some other weapon or stat. Example how often you see in high levels someone use Shield as compare situation to Greatsword? Point been developers should go and play the game and compare the situations by them self. While players can give succestions where to look, it's developers job to fix it, by testing it. Just because design looks nice in statics, doesn't mean it's actually worth of using in the game.

@Shiyo.3578 said:No point in communicating patch notes where you completely ignore any complaint or feedback given for the past x months and don't do a single change anyone wanted.You're setting yourself up for failure.

The put these patch notes up early to get a heads up on what they need to change / revert again 4 months from now.