[FIXED] Advanced Skimmer Course

It seems to be doable for some, but not for all. For some of us, that C key just won't work. For some of us the goals appear, but you can pass the last goal without counting and see the goals for a second round. So you complete the track, but with no feedback, but with all the goals.

@"LadyHawk.5319" said:While it is "doable" (I too did it on a necro), we must remember that not every player is blessed with the FPS/Ping that some of us have. I would guess that if you have less than ideal FPS/Ping, you are not going to get this the footpath way. Please, just keep that in mind.

As a side note regarding necros doing this, they are very good. You have weapon skills (both #3) that are useful (one gives swiftness and one a dart forward) and Spectral Walk for swiftness as well.

My necro is currently set up as a WvW-only character, and he cannot use certain skills needed for this "work around". Anet needs to fix the issue instead of players trying to get around the error.

• 1 year later...

Same for me - hitting "C" like the popup states just throws me out of the race with no further explanation.

Annoying, very. 😞 Especially as it seems to be a resurfacing bug.

Filed a bug report ingame - I hope this gets fixed really fast as it literally stops me playing the areas in Path of Fire (otherwise I'd waste EXP as I don't have any Mastery left to develop until I finish this achievement)

Edited by tschu.7213

1 hour ago, tschu.7213 said:

Same for me - hitting "C" like the popup states just throws me out of the race with no further explanation.

Annoying, very. 😞 Especially as it seems to be a resurfacing bug.

Filed a bug report ingame - I hope this gets fixed really fast as it literally stops me playing the areas in Path of Fire (otherwise I'd waste EXP as I don't have any Mastery left to develop until I finish this achievement)

Thanks for filing a report! Just encountered this bug; hope they fix it soon. The race just ends for me - I can't use the workarounds.