PvP unplayable even during prime time

felix.2386

@felix.2386 said:i'm not asking always wins, but i'm asking acceptable level of fair fight.this is mmo game, about that fair fight you ask? it is nonce as for me.

when there's literally no way to win match, while you hold 1v2 for 1 mins and your team can't cap a single point or wins every fight you are in and still end up getting -16, every time, over and over again.I don't have answer why some people think that they should be in plat or gold. They use meta, have duo to up till plat ? no ? not in some community that think who and when play and do some chill and soft wintrades ? or not join if some player play, also no? So I don't see any point to get frustrated for anyone.

@Shiyo.3578 said:If you're looking at the leaderboard, take a look at the 90-95% win rates in the top 10. That's literally not how a top leaderboard looks in ANY other 5v5 randoms vs randoms game. The best players in the world in League sit at 90-95% win rates in low ratings, but in masters they do not sit at 90-95% win rates.this is common in mmo games. Very strange if you not see that. This is only mean that people use something another ways to get win.