Yay! More bag slots!

tekfan.3179

Well, you can have a total of 10 bag slots now! I'm always up for storage-expansions, so thank you anet.Now...could you remove the soulbound aspect of the 24 slot bags so it actually makes sense for people to slowly upgrade their bags? Collecting 18 Supreme Runes of Holding to craft a 32 slot craftsman/oiled/safe bag in one go is not that user friendly. I mean, I don't need to euip them on every character of my account, but if it would actually be possible that my leatherworker can upgrade the 24 slot junk bag after I placed it on another char, that would be golden.

@TheMaverick.6104 said:For upgrade, check merchant by the bank/tp npc in Amnoon. ?

Sadly not. You can only turn 32 slot bags in for accountbound ones. Bags with 24 or 28 slots remain soulbound on the character you used them on. So if the character you want a bag on can't craft besaid bag, you'll be stuck with soulbound 24 slot bags you can't upgrade anymore. This also applies if you want an oiled bag on a non-leatherworker, a craftsman bag on a non-tailer or a safe box on a non-armorsmith.

Archived